About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- Many years ago, a wiser, older, more mature couple taught us this phrase: praise in public; construct in private. By that phrase they meant to always provide a word of ... Continue »
- Honestly, the most difficult times were when I had to enforce a boundary for my children as their father. Providing the appropriate discipline in the appropriate manner was often a ... Continue »
- Perhaps lechery is a word you are not familiar with. If you look into its meaning the dictionary states, “…unrestrained or excessive indulgence of sexual desire.” I have come across ... Continue »
- I always loved being a father. While not the easiest job in the world, it was my favorite and most rewarding. Having children to hold, train, read to, discipline, play with ... Continue »
- Recently we took our five-year-old grandson with us for a weekend away. It wasn’t uncommon for him to say, “I’m bored” or “This is boring.” I forgot how much entertainment a ... Continue »
- The Bible reveals, “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor.” (Eccl. 4:9) My marriage has had multiple “good returns” and I am so ... Continue »